- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 3 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 14 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 30 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 43 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 82 days ago
Only Blows Heat On Driver And Air Condtioning On Passenger
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced heating/air system (1 reports)
AC / heater problem