- January 24: Toyota Recalls 155,000 Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 10 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall SET19A:
2018 Toyota Corolla
An incorrect label may lead to unintentionally overloading the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Toyota Camry, Corolla, Rav4, Sienna, and Yaris iA vehicles equipped with factory-installed floor mats. The load carrying capacity modification label may be incorrect. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- SET will notify owners and provide a corrected label for placement over the inaccurate label, free of charge. The recall began August 23, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. SET's number for this recall is SET19A.
Click a tab for more information.