- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 19 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0011-19
2020 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- TSB: Pre-Delivery Service (PDS) is a critical step in satisfying our new car customers. Customer feedback indicates the following areas deserve special attention when performing PDS: Careful inspection for paint chips/scratches and body dents/dings. Proper operation of electrical accessories (including interior light, clock, and radio reset). Interior cleanliness. Proper function of mechanical systems. Customer retention and proper maintenance of vehicles are and have always been a major focus for Toyota. To help remind customers that regular service is essential to the proper maintenance of the vehicle, dealers are required to install a service reminder sticker before delivery. By doing this, customers will be reminded to return to your dealership for service. Your current service reminder sticker may be used. (See PDS Check Sheet item 8 of Final Inspection and Cleaning.) A new PDS Check Sheet has been developed for the 2020 model year Corolla, Corolla HV, and Corolla Hatchback. Some check points have been added, expanded, or clarified. Bulletins are available for items in bold type.
Click a tab for more information.