- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 19 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0073-19
2020 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: TMNA Accessory Sales and Marketing has developed a Toyota paint protection film (PPF) decal (treated with a specially developed light adhesive) for 2019 ? 2020 model year Toyota vehicles. The decal comes in two sizes (2.8 in. x 8 in. and 4 in. x 8 in.) for small and large hoods and will be applied to the top of PPF for all series at TLS accessory installation facilities. The decal is intended to stay affixed to the film until delivery detail/wash. Just before customer delivery, follow the procedure in this Service Bulletin to remove the decal and any residue left by the adhesive.
Click a tab for more information.