- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 19 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 24 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0531-19
2020 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:BATTERY
- TT: Some 2020 model year Japan built Corolla vehicles may exhibit a condition where the battery may become depleted during shipping. It has been discovered that when the D/C cut fuse is not installed voltage may continue to flow to an ECU while the vehicle is powered off causing a parasitic draw depleting battery state of charge.
Click a tab for more information.