- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 14 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 53 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 60 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 63 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Highlander's rear liftgate thinks it's open when it's closed and then once it's actually open, you might not be able to shut it again. Remember folks, if your liftgate is stuck open for more than 4 hours, consult your mechanic.
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,225 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem