- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 3 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 16 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 55 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 62 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Communications: Horn Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem