- January 24: Toyota Recalls 155,000 Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 10 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall K0K:
2018 Toyota Prius c
A loss of drive increases the risk of crash.
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Prius C vehicles. The DC-DC converter may fail resulting in the auxiliary battery no longer receiving power from the converter, which may cause a loss of drive.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the DC-DC converter with a new one, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began August 23, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is K0K.
Click a tab for more information.