- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 15 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 31 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 44 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment Adaptive Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 663 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem