- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 2 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 37 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
Toyota Recall :
2016 Toyota Sienna
The reduction in the braking system pressure may cause a loss of braking power in the rear braking system, increasing the risk of crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Braun Corporation (Braun) is recalling certain 2014-2019 Toyota Sienna mobility van conversions. The brake lines may have incorrect tube nut fittings installed, which may cause a pressure drop within the braking system.
- Braun has notified owners, and dealers will install an adaptor to correct the issue, free of charge. The recall began June 25, 2019. Owners may contact Braun customer service at 1-800-488-0359.
Click a tab for more information.