- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 6 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
Toyota Recall :
2017 Toyota Sienna
If the steering shaft extension completely fractures, it can cause a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Braun Corporation (Braun) is recalling certain modified 2017-2020 Toyota Sienna vehicles. The steering shaft extensions may have been improperly manufactured, possibly causing the extensions to fracture.
- Braun has notified owners, and dealers will replace the steering shaft extensions, free of charge. The recall began July 25, 2019. Owners may contact Braun customer service at 1-800-488-0359.
Click a tab for more information.