- January 24: Toyota Recalls 155,000 Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 10 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall :
2018 Toyota Sienna
If the steering shaft extension completely fractures, it can cause a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Braun Corporation (Braun) is recalling certain modified 2017-2020 Toyota Sienna vehicles. The steering shaft extensions may have been improperly manufactured, possibly causing the extensions to fracture.
- Braun has notified owners, and dealers will replace the steering shaft extensions, free of charge. The recall began July 25, 2019. Owners may contact Braun customer service at 1-800-488-0359.
Click a tab for more information.