- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 5 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 40 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall K0R:
2020 Toyota Supra
In the event of a crash, the mount could become damaged and the seat belt may not properly restrain the driver, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2020 Toyota Supra vehicles. The driver's seat belt guide loop mount may have been improperly welded.
- Owners have been notified, and Toyota dealers will inspect the seat belt guide loop mount. If the mount is defective, the vehicle will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began October 16, 2019. Owners may contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is K0R.
Click a tab for more information.