- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 1 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
Toyota Recall 19R1:
2019 Toyota Tundra
If the driver cannot read the label, they may unknowingly overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota (GST) is recalling certain 2019 C-HR, 4Runner, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Tacoma, Sienna, Tundra and Yaris vehicles. The text on the load capacity label may become illegible. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will provide corrected load carrying capacity modification labels, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 19R1.
Click a tab for more information.