- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 5 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 13 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
Toyota Recall K1F/K0F:
2016 Toyota Yaris
In the event of a crash, front seat side air bags and curtain shield air bags that do not deploy as intended can increase the risk of injury.
Electrical System — Wiring
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Yaris vehicles. The wire harnesses for the side air bag sensors located within the front doors may crack and corrode, possibly causing the non-deployment or improper deployment of the front seat side air bags and the curtain shield air bags.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wire harness assembly in the front doors, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 7, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is K1F/K0F.
Click a tab for more information.