- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 2 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 4 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 10 days ago
Toyota Recall K1F/K0F:
2016 Toyota Yaris
In the event of a crash, front seat side air bags and curtain shield air bags that do not deploy as intended can increase the risk of injury.
Electrical System — Wiring
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Yaris vehicles. The wire harnesses for the side air bag sensors located within the front doors may crack and corrode, possibly causing the non-deployment or improper deployment of the front seat side air bags and the curtain shield air bags.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wire harness assembly in the front doors, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 7, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is K1F/K0F.
Click a tab for more information.