- February 14: VW Agrees To Compensate German Diesel Vehicle Owners news | 9 days ago
- January 12: VW Recalls Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack and Golf GTI recalls | 42 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 56 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 69Z5:
2016 Volkswagen CC
Deactivated air bags increases the risk of injury. Inadvertent deployment of the air bags increase the risk of a crash.
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2015-2016 Tiguan and CC vehicles. The air bag Electronic Control Unit (ECU) may have a defective power supply capacitor that can result in air bag deactivation or inadvertent deployment of the air bags.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will install new software and replace the air bag ECU as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 25, 2019. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69Z5.
Click a tab for more information.