- October 10: Volkswagen Atlas SUVs Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 9 days ago
- September 8: Petition Says VW GTI, Golf GTI and Jetta GLI Vehicles Stall investigations | 41 days ago
- September 8: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Lawsuit Settlement Proposed news | 41 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 42 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 42J5:
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
If a coil spring fractures while driving, it may damage a rear tire causing a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Springs — Coil Springs
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Golf Sportwagen, 2019 Jetta, 2015-2019 Golf, and 2018-2019 Tiguan vehicles. The rear coil springs may prematurely fracture.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear axle coil springs, free of charge. The recall began April 12, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 42J5.
Click a tab for more information.