- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 12 days ago
- March 18: Volkswagen Recalls Arteons For Braking Issues recalls | 21 days ago
- February 14: VW Agrees To Compensate German Diesel Vehicle Owners news | 54 days ago
- January 12: VW Recalls Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack and Golf GTI recalls | 87 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 40P1:
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
The excessive stress can cause steering, traction or other stability issues or breakage relating to the front wheels, and increase the risk of a crash.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack, and Golf GTI vehicles. The front wheel bearings may have been improperly machined, potentially causing excessive stress on the wheel, wheel bolts, or wheel bearings.
- Volkswagen has notified owners, and dealers will replace the wheel bearing assemblies, wheels, and wheel bolts, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 40P1. Note: The affected owners are advised not to drive their vehicles until the repairs have been made.
Click a tab for more information.