- February 14: VW Agrees To Compensate German Diesel Vehicle Owners news | 9 days ago
- January 12: VW Recalls Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack and Golf GTI recalls | 42 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 56 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 01D7:
2017 Volkswagen Passat
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury.
Unknown Or Other
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Volkswagen Passat, 2018 Tiguan LWB, 2007-2009 Jetta Sedan, 2011-2013, 2015 and 2019 Jetta, 2013 Jetta Hybrid, 2008-2009 Jetta Sportwagen, 2015 Golf Sportwagen, 2013 Golf, 2008-2010 and 2012-2013 Beetle and Beetle Convertible, 2008-2010 Beetle, and Beetle Convertible vehicles. Modifications made while the vehicles were in an internal evaluation period may cause the affected vehicles to not comply with all of the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Volkswagen will notify owners and repurchase the affected vehicles. The recall began November 6, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 01D7. Note: This recall is an expansion of NHTSA recall number 18V-329.
Click a tab for more information.