- February 14: VW Agrees To Compensate German Diesel Vehicle Owners news | 4 days ago
- January 12: VW Recalls Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack and Golf GTI recalls | 37 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 51 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 94L9:
2019 Volkswagen Passat
Without the blocking cap, the headlight aim can be adjusted out of specification, reducing visibility and increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2012-2020 Volkswagen Passat and 2018-2019 Atlas vehicles. The blocking cap disabling the adjustment of the headlight's horizontal aim may not have been installed. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, block the headlight horizontal adjustment, free of charge. The recall began July 16, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 94L9.
Click a tab for more information.