- February 14: VW Agrees To Compensate German Diesel Vehicle Owners news | 4 days ago
- January 12: VW Recalls Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack and Golf GTI recalls | 37 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 51 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 42J5:
2019 Volkswagen Tiguan
If a coil spring fractures while driving, it may damage a rear tire causing a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Springs — Coil Springs
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Golf Sportwagen, 2019 Jetta, 2015-2019 Golf, and 2018-2019 Tiguan vehicles. The rear coil springs may prematurely fracture.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear axle coil springs, free of charge. The recall began April 12, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 42J5.
Click a tab for more information.