- May 24: NTSB Uber Report: Automatic Emergency Braking Was Disabled news | 26 days ago
- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 70 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 79 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 85 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 89 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Battery Problems
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 93,590 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.