- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 41 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 59 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 60 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 64 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 74 days ago
Volvo Recall R19931:
2018 Volvo XC60
If the nuts are missing, in the event of a crash, the front seat structure and position may be affected, increasing the risk of injury.
- Volvo Car USA LLC (Volvo) is recalling certain 2018-2019 XC60 and S90 vehicles. The driver and passenger front seat rail rear flange nuts may not have been installed during assembly.
- Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front seat rails for missing flange nuts, installing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 7, 2019. Owners may contact Volvo customer service at 1-800-458-1552. Volvo's number for this recall is R19931.
Click a tab for more information.