- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 68 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 86 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 87 days ago
Volvo Recall R89910:
2019 Volvo XC60
If the tailgate lifting arms separate, the arms could project rearward with significant force, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Tailgate
- Volvo Car USA LLC (Volvo) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Volvo XC60 vehicles. Under certain conditions and cold temperatures, the tailgate lifting arms may freeze which may cause the lifting arms to separate from the vehicle.
- Volvo has notified owners, and dealers will replace the tailgate lift arms with an improved designed, free of charge. The recall began May 14, 2019. Owners may contact Volvo customer service at 1-800-458-1552. Volvo's number for this recall is R89910.
Click a tab for more information.