- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 44 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 62 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 67 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 77 days ago
Volvo Recall R29936:
2016 Volvo XC90
If the coolant leak goes unnoticed, coolant may accumulate in the catalytic converter heat shield insulation and catch fire when the vehicle is stationary, increasing the risk of injury.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System — Hose
- Volvo Cars of N.A., LLC (Volvo Cars) is recalling certain 2016 XC90 vehicles. Exposure to heat and humidity may cause the engine coolant bleeder hose to crack, resulting in a coolant leak.
- Volvo Cars will notify owners, and dealers will replace the engine side coolant bleeder hose, free of charge. The recall began June 12, 2019. Owners may contact Volvo customer service at 1-800-458-1552. Volvo's number for this recall is R29936.
Click a tab for more information.