5.0

2013 Acura ILX miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Acura ILX:

2013 Acura ILX Owner Comments

Jun 062015

ILX

For over one year I have been reporting to Acura that my 2013 Ilx computer system is being tampered with. Acura's response had been to deny of knowing any issues with the electrical/computer system. Two weeks ago while washing my car in the driveway, I witnessed the doors lock/unlocked and alarm system set, this cycle repeated for a least an entire minute. I notified Acura and was told to take to dealership, they recommended I have the key fobs reset, charged $74 just to hook up car to computer. The 2 key fobs were reset and two days later I found the car tampered with again. After spending the money I found these links on the internet. www.today.com/news/police-admit-theyre-stumped-mystery-car-thefts-6C10169993

- Cleveland, OH, USA