8.0

2004 Acura MDX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura MDX:

2004 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Jan 012007

MDX

Right after I purchased the vehicle with 34,000 miles on it, the knobs to adjust the heat or AC blowers began falling off one by one. There's not one blower adjuster left on the dash. I have to manually adjust the blowers with a straw (which actually caused me to rear end someone once). I yelled and screamed to the dealer but they would not fix it. I was told it would be $400 to replace the entire dash.

- , El Dorado Hills, CA, USA