Leather Seats Cracked

6.0

2. repar leather (1 reports)
2004 Acura MDX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura MDX:

2004 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Dec 012015

MDX 3.5L V-Tec

My driver side seat, overtime, cracked. You should fix this as soon as possible. I waited and it eventually took a nice chunk out of my seat.

- , Charlotte, NC, USA

Jun 012012

MDX

The seats are almost totally shredded, front and back, but especially the front. I have duct tape holding them together. I had a 1996 Chevy blazer with leather seats in better condition than these! Disgusted.

- , Bolton, CT, USA

Jan 012012

MDX

I'm told the seats are cracked because of the heating system in the seats. I would have expected better out of a luxury brand.

- , El Dorado Hills, CA, USA