NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages Problems

2.8

2006 Acura MDX accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Acura MDX:

2006 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Jan 302010

MDX

I feel there is a generic problem for all Acura Mdxs relating to the door lock actuator. The power door lock in the rear passenger door in my 2006 Acura MDX stopped locking/unlocking 2,500 miles past the warranty. I now have to manually lock/unlock the door. If I forget the power lock in the door isn't working, my child sitting next to the defective door can open it ands fall out of the car. I've been reading a lot of complaints on the internet about this generic problem for all Acura Mdxs.

- Livingston, NJ, USA