NHTSA — Power Train: Driveline Problems

2006 Acura MDX drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Acura MDX:

2006 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Aug 172006

MDX 4WD 6-cyl

I bought a new 2006 Acura MDX and from the first time I drove it home, I couldn't drive over 55 mph without the steering wheel shaking so bad I could barely hold it. Since then, within the last month and half it has been in lindsey Acura repair shop 3 times and they still cannot repair the problem. Is there a lemon law for this problem were we could replace the vehicle. It is not safe to drive on the freeway. Maybe you could help me please. Thank you.

- Columbus, OH, USA