NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint Problems

2007 Acura MDX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Acura MDX:

2007 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Dec 182007

MDX

Newest info from iihs shows that both of my Acura MDX's ('04 and early '07) did very poorly on the rear collision/head restraint test (whiplash). Acura apparently realized this blunder because MDX's made after may '07 passed with flying colors. This has me very concerned to say the least for me and my families safety. Acura changed something with regard to the seats and I wish they would apply it to all of the MDX's (at least my '07).

- Endicott, NY, USA