5.9

2010 Acura MDX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura MDX:

2010 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Jun 152012

MDX

After purchasing my 2012 Acura MDX back in April 2012 just a few weeks later of this date my vehicle presented an issue with the driver car seat motor, as in not working properly and safely enough to accommodate the height of the seat to my needs. As soon as this happened I called it in and was requested to bring the vehicle in for repair. Few months went by until the same issue occurred and here I am unable to sit safely and properly due to the seat base not working again. For the second time the vehicle was called in and brought in for a supposed new/original part change. The service dept manager over at Acura of boston had told me the second time that this will fully be repaired and that it shouldn't reoccur. On June 2015 the exact same problem reoccurs and here I am driving around with a pillow because the seat base is not working at all therefore seat cannot be leveled to my height. I am extremely tired and very disappointed with this vehicle due to this ongoing problem which for me seems to be a mechanical defect from the original fabrication.

- Jamaica Plain, MA, USA