1.9

2010 Acura MDX seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura MDX:

2010 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Jul 122016

MDX

Takata inflators dear NHTSA, I have the following question that I was hoping you could answer for me: Every 2010 Acura vehicle is recalled with the exception of the MDX, how is it that the MDX is not on the list" did they use a different airbag configuration in the MDX that they did not use in all other models, that does not sound like it would be cost effective for Honda" my wife's 2010 TL was only recently added to the list (~3 months ago), so I would not be surprised to see the MDX appear on the list next month. I am inquiring because, quite frankly, I do not want to drive the MDX if the airbag is suspect. Best regards, concerned Acura owner

- Powder Springs, GA, USA