NHTSA — Seats Problems

2012 Acura MDX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Acura MDX:

2012 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Aug 042013

I purchased a brand new 2012 Acura MDX (1 year and 2 weeks old). It have only 7000 miles on it right now. The power driver seat is not working and also, the memory #1 and #2. the seat it all the way up position close to steering wheel it hard for me to drive. I work ann arbor, mi the Acura dealer are in troy, mi. It more than one hour drive one way. If I take my Acura MDX to the dealer, I have to take time off from work which I do not to.................. why it cost money....................... I'm not happy. I own Honda Accord 10 years, Acura 3.2 TL 8 years, Toyota highlander more than 5 years never have any problems like this one...................... now what...............

- Canton, MI, USA