2014 Acura MDX lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Acura MDX:

2014 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Dec 082014

MDX

First, many new vehicles install halogen head lamps, some of them are white in color. These head lamps are exceptionally bright. I live in California where there is law restricting the brightness of these lamps. I strongly believe that some of these head lamps are overly bright because it blinds my eyes at night. One model in particular is the new 2013, 2014 prius. I wonder if they pass the requirement of law of all the states. Second, most of the models manufactured by Acura and Mercedes Benz installed frog lights and by default, the frog is turned on without the head lamp. This violates law in California. I am not sure where to file complain, but hope you can redirect to the appropriate party. This concerns drives safety. Thank you very much.

- Danville, CA, USA