NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

2007 Acura RDX miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Acura RDX:

2007 Acura RDX Owner Comments

Apr 132015

I own a 2007 Acura Rdx. On April 13, 2015, my driver side seat belt did not retract, and therefore when I stepped out of car, the seat belt was lodged between the door, and the frame of car. Additional I lhave the same problem with middle passenger back seat. The seat belt in the back cannot be used because it does not retract. I called Acura and was told that the seat belt has a warrantee up to 15 years and or 150,000 miles. My car is covered, but when I took it to dealer on April 17, 2015, that to remove the seat belt the driver side door has to be broken, and that these costs will be charged to me. My Acura 2007 Rdx is also scheduled for inspection, which would result in a failure. Please assist me with this safety issue. Thank you.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA