NHTSA — Seats Problems

2010 Acura RDX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura RDX:

2010 Acura RDX Owner Comments

Aug 282010

I just walked away from buying a 2010 or 11 Acura Rdx, and may do the same w/ other new cars. In this new model, my neck was pushed forward so far, that I got a terrible headache and neck pain w/in a 20 min test of this car. If they are all like this, I'll keep my old car. There really should be adjustments depending on size and height. Too bad, I really like the auto. Some things are just going over the top.

- Mt Prospect, IL, USA