NHTSA — Tires Problems

2015 Acura RDX wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Acura RDX:

2015 Acura RDX Owner Comments

Mar 012015

RDX 6-cyl

I have repeated and ongoing problems with brand new Michelin tires losing traction, especially on wet roads. This happens every time I have to pull out onto a highway. It also happens less frequently on dry roads. I have spoken with the new car dealership where I bought the vehicle and with Michelin tire customer service people. The tires are the Michelin primacy mxm4 P235/60R/18 all-season tires. Michelin told me that "slippage", (which I call traction, ) is not covered by their warranty. It is extremely disturbing to me to see a tire company, especially Michelin, to say that the tractions capabilities of one of their new tires is not something they will stand behind.

- Birmingham, AL, USA