2004 Acura RL electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura RL:

2004 Acura RL Owner Comments

Aug 282014

RL LX V6

Again as I parked the car and turned off the ignition, the lights all blinked and everything electrical failed. I couldn't exit the car, open the windows or get it to start. Let it sit again for a couple minutes. I called my mechanic to schedule an appointment while I waited to try and restart the car. Got an appt. 5 days out. It restarted after 2 attempts.

- , Belmont, CA, USA