NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems

3.7

2007 Acura RL lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Acura RL:

2007 Acura RL Owner Comments

Nov 252009

RL

2007 Acura Rl, 34,500 miles, starting in Nov. 2009 the headlights flicker when I am driving. Happened 5 times so far.. the bulbs are fine. Had to pull over and turn lights on and off to restart lights. I believe it was right side only. No repairs made at this time. Contacted dealer, they said they have heard of similar headlight problems on the Acura Rl cars.

- Bozeman, MT, USA

Nov 222009

RL

I have a 2007 Acura Rl, on approx. Nov. 22, 2009 and 3 times in total so far that week the head lights start flickering for no reason when I went over small bumps in the road. This made it very hard to drive and I had to slow down to be safe as it was dark out. The light switch was in the normal on position [ not auto ]. I went online to see if others have the same problem. Many others advised they did! I am going to contact Acura as soon as I can. This needs to be addressed please. Thanks for your time, as some people advised their headlights went off completely.

- Bozeman, MT, USA