2004 Acura RSX suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura RSX:

2004 Acura RSX Owner Comments

Apr 122007

RSX 2.0L

I've changed outer tie rods, shocks and inspected all parts of steering for any defects, and found none. My theory is that the chassis is made up of garbage sheet metal and Acura forgot to shoot the chassis tunnels with sound dampening foam..

The noise is like driving a 1990 Ford Taurus with 250,000 miles through Manhattan in NYC! I made peace with it but I'm pretty sure others have spend big bucks to find the source of the noise and no luck.

I should of wrote this few years ago!

- , Stroudsburg, PA, USA