Dimmer Lights Do Not Work

6.0

1998 Acura TL lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Acura TL:

1998 Acura TL Owner Comments

Feb 252007

TL 3.2 V6

My lights will not work at all when dim. I was having problems with the lights. At times one bright would work or no brights at all. I changed the bulbs but this did not change the problem. I had the daytime running lights module changed out and the brights worked OK but now there are no dims. I have also recently had the audio system changed out. Now I am also having problems with the heater fan not working. Is it possible it is all related to the same electrical problem or just a coincidence that all the problems have developed?

- , Fort Mcmurray, AB, Canada