Entertainment, Control Center Not Working

2004 Acura TL accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura TL:

2004 Acura TL Owner Comments

Jan 012015

TL V6

I cant even enjoy my car. the whole damn navigation, dvd player, and cassette player all shut down and I am told that I have to buy a whole new system that I cannot afford due to still paying car notes etc. It really makes me want to stop paying car notes, when I cant even get the enjoyment of the car services/entertainment.I am so devastated and disappointed.

- , Los Angeles, CA, USA