NHTSA — Visibility Problems Seal Of

2006 Acura TL windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Acura TL:

2006 Acura TL Owner Comments

Apr 022012

TL 6-cyl

On or about April 2,2012 I noticed a crack in the dash on the passenger side near the airbag. 3 weeks later another crack on the drivers side dash. Went to Acura dealership after reading all the complaints and they offered to pay 90%. fast forward to the week of May 22-28 there is now cracks outlining the passenger airbag all the way around it. The sides are starting to curl up and now 3 more new cracks on the drivers side dash as well. This all started 2 months ago at which time I had absolutely no cracks at all. I take very good care of my car and I also use a custom made sun visor every single day. I feel with all these complaints that there has to be some sort of defect. I'm not happy having to pay $150 of my measly unemployment check to pay for this.

- Noth Port, FL, USA