NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: Filler Pipe And Cap Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Pretty Good

3.7

2007 Acura TL fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Acura TL:

2007 Acura TL Owner Comments

Jan 292010

TL

Since I purchased my vehicle I have been back and forth to the dealer at least a half dozen times for the "tighten fuel cap" light. Each time I was told nothing was wrong. I switched dealerships and they finally replaced the fuel cap, neck and another part that I cannot recall now. That fixed the problem for a short time, now I have another diagnostic code, 2 actually, P0171 and P0174. The message center for the fuel cap and these codes all said it is related to my emission system. I see one other person filed a complaint on here relative to the gas cap light coming on. I am coming close to the end of my warranty and asked Acura to extend it but was told to call back when it closer to expiring. This is not boosting my confidence right now.

- Baltimore, MD, USA