NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems

2010 Acura TL body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura TL:

2010 Acura TL Owner Comments

Feb 012012

TL 6-cyl

Anytime I go over 40mph, there is some kind of whistle noise that is coming from right side. When I'm driving, it seems like its coming from front passenger side. When front passenger is seating there, they tell me that it's coming from back side. This issue is not continues; when it happens, it's there and I have to raise radio volume in order to over come this whistle noise. When I drop my car speed below 40mph, this noise goes away. I have taken to dealer, but they cannot duplicate this issue. I have called Acura number, but regional manager tells me that he cannot do anything.

- Glendale Heights, IL, USA