6.7

2013 Acura TL suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Acura TL:

2013 Acura TL Owner Comments

Oct 012013

TL 6-cyl

Pronounced "clunk" noise coming from rear of car at low speeds - between 15-40 mph. This is a consistent issue that many people have reported in various Acura TL, tsx, and Honda Accord internet forums. Many people like myself have take the car back to the dealer multiple times to have the issue researched and they either say it is "normal" (as if it is a characteristic of the car) or there is no issue. Have claimed that everything in the rear suspension is "firm" or "solid", yet the issue still remains. I have never been in a car that had such a noise when driving over street cracks, speed bumps, etc. As I said, numerous people have reported this across the internet, yet no action that I can determine either from Acura or Honda. I am worried that there is a safety issue that is being ignored.

- Zionsville, IN, USA