6.0

2004 Acura TSX electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura TSX:

2004 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Dec 012015

TSX Inline V4

Quite annoying especially when its dark out. Have been reading that this issue had a recall and was even extended but my issue just started and I did not own the car before the recall time expired. Any help with a DIY fix would be greatly appreciated or knowledge of Acura covering repair costs well beyond the recall would be a great help

- , St. Louis, MO, USA

Jun 092013

TSX

So a couple years ago I spent about $300 to have the circuit board replaced in my stereo by the dealer. As I was told that was the issue for the center console lights going out. Not to mention, because of the mileage at the time, I had surpassed the warranty. Which I cannot understand, being that this a well known issue for the 2004 Acura TSX. Anyway, after about a year and a half later, the center console lights are doing the same symptoms: flickering lights in center console and sparatically going out completely. So I am very aggravated with this happening, I have had this car 9 years and love it besides this stupid light episodes. Why won't Acura use this issue that they are fully aware of, create a recall and the mileage on the vehicle should not void any warranty. This is so annoying!

- , Danbury, CT, USA