2.3

2007 Acura TSX steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Acura TSX:

2007 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Jan 172016

TSX

Driving vehicle and steering locked up hearing weird noises from the front end of the vehicle and leaking power steering

- Durham, NC, USA

Jul 252015

TSX

The contact owns a 2007 Acura Tsx. The contact stated that while driving at 40 mph, the steering wheel became hard to steer. The vehicle was merged to the right of the road side. The vehicle was towed to an independent mechanic, who diagnosed that the rack and pinion was faulty. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 100,000.

- El Paso, TX, USA

Oct 122014

TSX

Driving around 30 mph, it became hard to turn the wheel unexpectedly. There were no hits/bumps/etc. So; it was power steering fluid leaking and I had to get power steering rack replaced. The car was always dealer maintained, there were no known reasons for the leak; no bump hits as mentioned. The power steering hose was replaced when it was recalled. One known issue was that I was also experiencing known squeaking steering noise issue and I was told by the dealer that it was known, but not risky. There should be full power steering rack recall on these models (to cover leak and noise issues). I can not think of how this could end on a highway.

- Orlando, FL, USA

Jul 122010

TSX

I received a safety recall:power steering fluid leak for my 2007 Acura Tsx. Contacted Acura client services for nearest authorized mechanic. Was informed that I would need to take my Acura over 50 miles (one way) form ft. Collins where I work and live. Leave car half a day and return to ft. Collins. I have to believe that Acura and safety administration could see the hardship this creates. Why can't they authorize a dealership like markley motors here in ft. Collins to provide this service. Their way cost me time and resources and wastes energy!. is this an effort to discourage people from addressing their problem? please let me know if you can assist. I know that markley motors works on Honda. Please help!

- Timnath, CO, USA

Apr 082008

TSX

I own a 2007 Acura Tsx. There is a squeaking noise coming from the steering column that is getting progressively worse. The dealer claims that Acura knows about the issue, but as of yet does not have a solution. Many owners have blogged and posted comments regarding the same issue on various websites. I am surprised that Acura has not done something about this.

- Miami, FL, USA