4.4

2008 Acura TSX wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Acura TSX:

2008 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Mar 132011

TSX 4-cyl

Purchased 4 hankook optimo H418B/wv tires two out of the 4 have developed bubbles on the sidewalls with no apparent damage to the outside of the tire.

- Stroudsburg, PA, USA

May 012008

TSX 6-cyl

Brand new Acura TL 2008 model. The rear left tire went flat without cause. I called the manufacturer they told me to go to mavis and have them look at it. I am on a donut and they expect me to go drive around. Rather then shipping a new tire to my dealer so he can put it on they told me to go have it looked at it. This means I have to risk my life driving to a dealer who is going to try to charge me more money. I have 1,300 miles on my brand new car.

- Carmel, NY, USA